Ready to get started, fill out the form now.
World Revivalism Summer Class
$200 for 3 credit hours
Fully Transferable credit hours to SUM in both undergrad and graduate degrees
June 26th — July 30th
Dr. Gary Munson, Ph.D.
Dr. Gary Munson holds a Th.D. in Missiology and an Ed.D. in Organization and Leadership from the University of South Africa, in addition to an M.A. in Theology – Biblical Studies and a B.A. in Government from USF. With extensive experience teaching in Bible Colleges since 1983, Dr. Munson has dedicated himself to establishing and fortifying leadership training programs worldwide. Notably, he served as a missionary and President of Shiloh Bible College in Ethiopia from 2008-2017, where he successfully developed a program that trained over 710 missionaries, resulting in the conversion of over 100,000 Muslims and the establishment of new churches.
Bishop Frank Abedi-Boatang
M.Div., SUM Bible College & Theological Seminary (2022); M.A. in Biblical Studies, SUM Bible College & Theological Seminary (2017); B.A. in Theology, International Theological Seminary (2002); Certificate of Ministerial Training, Rhema Bible Training Centre, South Africa (1997).
Reverend Frank has been in ministry for over 36 years. He is currently the Resident Bishop of International Charismatic Church-Headquarters, as well as a radio host and regular TV guest for Christian discussion.
Prof. Daniel Arroyo
Daniel, born in Lodi, California to immigrant parents from Mexico, experienced a journey of faith. After leaving and returning to the church during his youth, he wholeheartedly embraced his Christian beliefs. Through theological training at Liberty University and Western Seminary, Daniel equipped himself to serve his church, becoming a youth leader, Bible study teacher, and small group director. Currently, as the teaching pastor for Encounter Church of Lodi, which he co-founded, he passionately shares his faith while also balancing his roles as a teacher and a spiritual care volunteer.
Dr. Paul Fishell, Ed.D.
Dr. Paul Fishell holds a D. Ed. Min. from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and an M.A. in Christian Education with an emphasis in College Teaching from Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. With over 25 years of bivocational ministry experience, he has served in various roles including youth pastor, teacher, coach, worship leader, and more. Known for his advisory and connecting leadership style, Dr. Fishell brings a sense of adventure to his teaching, fostering engagement and a love for learning among his students.
Dr. Edith Prakash, Ph.D.
Dr. Edith Dhana Prakash, hailing from Nagercoil, India, is a renowned minister who has traveled to over 30 nations, impacting thousands through worship, teaching, preaching, and healing ministry. Her extensive humanitarian work includes flood relief, constructing wells and churches, and caring for orphans, widows, and the visually impaired. After completing her Master of Divinity (M.Div.) in Practical Theology at Regent University, she pursued her Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Renewal Theology, which she achieved in 2013. Married to Felix Prakash and a mother of three, Dr. Edith is also a talented musician with five albums recorded in three Indian languages.
- The average cost of a 4 year online seminary degree* is $400 per credit hour
- SUM’s Bible degrees with the block tuition discount is $187 per credit hour
- SUM’s Summer Session is under $200 for 3 credit Hours
- Gain a deeper understanding of world revivalism
- Expand cultural and spiritual awareness
- Gain spiritual empowerment being exposed to veteran missionaries and teachers
- Develop critical thinking skills that will evaluate the significance of world revivalism.
- Receive extra 3 credits for just $200 per summer session
- Explore a wide range of spiritual traditions and appreciate revivalism that is taking place around the world.
- Enhance personal spirituality while studying the spiritual awakening and transformation of all those involved with revivalism.
- Cultivate a sense of spiritual unity that can diffuse spiritual depression and disconnectedness in this world.