MASTER OF DIVINITY
Program Mission: To equip students with Pentecostal Christian theological understanding, discerning cultural awareness, personal spiritual growth, in skills for ministerial and public leadership, through accessible quality theological education, practical learning experience, and personal development.
- Construct a Pentecostal Christian theological understanding and conceptual framework for church, society, and the academy in today’s multicultural, globalized world.
- Interpret the Holy Scripture in historical and contemporary contexts for missional communication and application.
- Develop an understanding of ethical leadership and ministry as participating in the work of the Triune God in the world.
- Formulate a model of Five-Fold ministry to equip believers in church and parachurch ministries amidst various cultural contexts.
- Cultivate Christian character through spiritual disciplines for a life of faithful ministry and service.
MDiv Program Overview