- Has a clear call for ministry and passion for the Lord and the work of His kingdom.
- Demonstrates maturity in their Christian faith and walks with integrity.
- Must adhere to SUM’s Statement of faith.
- Should meet requirements for admission as a full-time student into SUM’s MDiv program.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Should relocate to El Dorado Hills, CA, for a minimum period of 24 months or for the entire course of their degree program, whichever is longer.
- Should be willing to work up to 20 hours per week in addition to doing coursework for the degree program.
- Should have a pastoral heart to mentor people and help them grow and mature in Christian character.
- Should have an aptitude to learn new skills for assisting with the various administrative, technical, and ministerial responsibilities of the school.
- Should have experience in at least any one of the following skillsets: , Teaching, Multi-language proficiency, and
- Should be self-motivated and disciplined to finish assigned duties on time with due diligence.
- Should consistently demonstrate leadership abilities and think out of the box to solve problems.
- Should remain in good academic standing and fulfill work commitments with due diligence throughout the duration of the scholarship.
- Up to a full-tuition scholarship for the entire M.Div. program at SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary.
- Housing stipend for single students ($400 per month for stay at SUM provided apartments only) and married students ($500 per month for every couple and they are free to stay anywhere).
- Opportunity to learn new and cutting-edge skills in ministry, education, and technology.
- Step 1: Ensure you meet all your eligibility criteria. Please begin by taking the eligibility quiz below.
- Step 2: Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will be directed to complete the SUM Work Scholarship Application.
- Step 3: Follow the admissions process and finish your M.Div. application to SUM.
- Applications will be processed in the order they are received. (We are expecting these scholarships to fill quickly).