Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
With the digitization of economic markets, one can simply check the worth of listed shares by going to websites of BSE or NSE. Infact, in case you have buying and selling account with any of the brokers then you can also get tick by tick price!
However, the issues usually are not really easy for unlisted shares. As these shares usually are not listed on any inventory change and are traded privately; subsequently it turns into troublesome to verify the going price of such shares.
The problem is equally acute for sellers in addition to buyers of unlisted shares. The sellers have no idea the actual worth of their stocks and need to depend on the prices given by varied dealers / market makers. Similarly, the consumers also don’t know the way a lot to pay for the unlisted shares. The apps of depositary members (NSDL or CDSL) also show the holdings at face value subsequently, it becomes tough to know the real value of such unlisted shares.
Moreover, getting quotes from multiple dealers of unlisted shares can also be a task in itself. And if someone wants to sell directly to an fascinated buyer, then discovering such patrons is even greater task. Therefore, many people who own such unlisted shares are unable to get fair worth of their investments and end up either holding them endlessly or promoting them at decrease prices. Similarly many patrons end up buying unlisted shares at larger costs and regret later, when they are unable to sell them.
These problems are now being solved by Prastaav, the place you may get value quotes from multiple dealers as well as direct consumers and sellers. This may give you an thought of the going price that you can expect at the time of buying or selling. You also can publish requirements or availability of unlisted shares for free and get calls from multiple fascinated patrons / sellers. The process could be very simple
1. Just register at Prastaav.com along with your e mail.
2. After verification of e-mail, post your ad for free
three. Sit back and chill out while you get calls from fascinated buyers and sellers!
Therefore, Prastaav.com not solely helps in value discovery buy also helps you converse to multiple sellers / consumers earlier than doing the precise transaction.
Why you need to verify the price of unlisted shares?
- First and the foremost, the unlisted share worth is the prime determinant of the time of entry or exit of the inventory from the portfolio of the investor. It helps you resolve whether or not you're getting the inventory cheaper or costly.- The price of the share additionally decides the overall worth of holding in the portfolio and the allocation. Therefore if the investor knows the true value of his holding then he can apply higher judgment to portfolio allocation.
- Unlisted share worth move a lot at the time of end result declaration or announcement by any company. If the announcement is said to fund raise, acquisition, expansion or new business and so forth then worth fluctuates much more. At such times, it becomes tough to know the true price of the unlisted shares. And if somebody has to commerce then knowing the true value helps so much. For example: Paytm Share price moved up substantially when Reliance industries raised capital from abroad in year 2020
- If the investor is aware of the worth of unlisted shares then he also can calculate the return he has generated over his funding. This helps them compare the performance of their unlisted share portfolio with the listed share portfolio and resolve future plan of action.- For example: if you understand Reliance Retail share price, then it will be simpler so that you can resolve whether or not to purchase it or not, how many shares to purchase and when to rebalance your portfolio.